Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Off To The Islands

Either tomorrow or the next day I am going to sail over to Bimini, from the Port Everglades channel it is 47.3 NM southeast, and according to Passageweather, we should have a southerly wind most of the day tomorrow, which would put me on a close reach, and then later it will shift to the northwest, putting me on a broad reach. If I wait until Thursday I will be on a broad reach all day. I hope to be able to hold 5 knots, putting me there in just about 9 hours. Going to play it by ear, hopefully I will post from the Bahamas in 2 days, if I stay put for another day I will update the blog and keep everyone informed.

1 comment:

efmclean said...

Thanks for the update. love to Spook.